26.12.12

Pokora Mysterious Forest


I love lolis (nope, I'm not lolicon just who love small and cute things)!

Description:
Don't just look at the screenshots and think this game is boring, Pokora Mysterious Forest is a really fun game! The author is Lizsoft who made Fortune Summoners so you know the point for give it a try! Everything in the game was well done, very cute, colorful, graphically and sweetly! May the control is a bit hard but it will be fine as soon as you know how to deal with it.
In this game you play as Natsumi, 5 years old girl, who come to countryside during the summer vacation to visit her grandmas. You meet with fast stupid looking animals called Pokora and be friends with them. You and Pokora will have a simple game, your task is to chase Pokora and catch them in the time limit but the game isn't easy because there will be many barriers on your way and Pokora AI is pretty smart. There also has shops for you to buy things and improve your stats.

Control: 
[X] or [S]: Run.
[Z] or [A]: Jump
Arrow Keys: Change your direction.
Enter: Select (menu)

Note:
This game works well on XP 32bit but I didn't test it on newer version of Windows, I only own an old XP pack 2, 32bit version so you should try this game yourself on your Windows. 
Anyway, forgive for my English, I know it's quite bad and I tried pretty hard to type all of simple things above, please don't be so hard on me.

Before you get bored there is the download button. 


(4,848 KBytes -  prs1301f.exe) 

Did I said that I really love this game? Try it and have fun!





0 comments:

Post a Comment